Hey, that name sounds darn familiar!
I wanted to write this book for ages but was too busy dong other stufff and of course, it isn’t about internet marketing so why the heck would you be interested in it? Maybe because 99% of web marketers are missing the fundamental stuff you need to know to build a successful business in the first place.
I’m talking about:
- How to make your product stand out
- How to beat the competition at their own game
- How to market on a very low budget
- How to get your customers to say ‘yes’
- How to create a strong value proposition
- How to ask for referrals so you get free business
- How to establish a niche and market to it
Oh, and so much more. Pretty much everything I’ve learned while building two successful businesses from scratch in very competitive markets. Businesses which pretty much ran themselves and didn’t take up too much time or effort. One did so well I franchised it and then sold it.
I highly recommend you spend a few bucks and educate yourself.